Another post, another story.

WELL. 10more days and its my PMR. I'm in the middle of nervous and relaxing. I'm very nervous about it, but what I am doing right now doesn't give a damn about exam. I might get really fucked up on that day having brainstorm and eyes pops.

Played basketball at Kemuning Utama Palma with ALOT of monkeys. Yes, monkeys is the right word to describe how joker-ish they are. Played really badly due to body aching after playing with Ryan while the floor is wet. But HELL YEAH IT WAS FUN. Then Jesper and his friends came. And kept on rushing us to play 5v5 with them while the others are kinda pissed off of their appearance.

We still played though, I only scored once -.- tsk tsk, dribble in and did a semi-hookshot and BAMM it entered. Won the game leading by 2, 11-9 was the final result. Was a nice played game though, with KZ madness two times 3-pts. But of course, no one played seriously, just a friendly match, obviously Jesper and his friends were giving chances (:

After that we're about to leave, I continue played 1v1 with awesome people like Stanley, Jia Yi and Kwan Hui. Played 6 1v1 game in a row, lost 1 time to jia yi though -.- won 5win streaks :D super awesome I am hahaha *perasan*

Oh well, I end up worn out, super tired with body aches. Downloaded 4 Science Trial papers from other states to further study on it. Good luck to all PMR participants, wish you guys all the best and score with flying colours (:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment