Just another update about life.

Kay so, I have a new phone right now, the Xperia Mini <3 damn its so awesome it makes me become awesome. But I pretty much lost alot of contacts. And I have SOOHHH many people that I don't know or don't remember in my contact list, so I basically delete alot of them :D that's evil.

Went to school on Sep-15th 2011. It was another boring day, I kindof ponteng with permission, only been in the class for like 1hour. Went to 3Claderia instead to hang out with some awesome people like Bernard, Sze Mun, Julio and few other dudes. Gabriel came and arm-wrestler with Bernard and whoever loses strips. That's madness, Bernard striped once and I pull down his underwear, saw his sexy ass with some other people. Totally rofl-ed.

After that I went and find deric for some charity stuffs, along the way, kinda many people greeted me. Mannn those girls are friendly indeed, too bad I'm gonna move to HK soon. Pass by the assembly place and a few girls shouted my name. Seriously, in public? -.- pfft that's embarrassing.

Some of my friends seems to be, disagree-ing me to move to HK. Mann that's SUPER nice of them and touching too. How I miss this bunch of monkeys. But damn Jingyi shouted YESS when he ask me whether I'm going to HK or not. BADASS coach.

That's about it, PMR coming up and I have no idea how to study form 1 and 2 subjects without books, dammit seriously. This might be my last post as no one might be reading my blog :D teehehehehe.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment