First post of the year :D

OH MAN, its been over a year since I blog-ed. On September, 10th 2011. I attended Deric birthday party. Its super awesome ! All credits to Deric's mom and Deric (: . So the story goes something like this.

I couldn't really wake up on that day, I WAS SO LAZY I WANTED TO FFK DERIC. Rolling around the bed with a really cold aircond on, what else can you expect. But of course, I still woke up because I promised Michael to carpool him along to Deric house. So we reached there about 10.10, was 10minute late because Espresso cooks the food in a snail pace. But the slizzing chicken was good and affordable though, eventhough its portion is abit small.

When we reached there, we regroup with some people like Thian Shiong and we went to the basketball court after saying hi to Deric in Matahari Club House. Played some games, shot in couples of 3-pts and did some random shit passing. Alvin manage to score like 3times with his standard ! AWESOME LOL. But a good score needs a good passing. So all credits to me as usual *perasan*.

After playing basketball for 30mins, we went back to the club and jump down to the pool and swim. We all did stupid things like capturing each other and throw them up on water really hard like they're flying. Deric the birthday boy got threw so epic-ly his head went down first and his legs were on the surface :D Benjamin Leong got threw so hard I think it reached 2.5meters. After that we played crocodile and ice and water. Thian Shiong and I were half dead after chasing the others for an hour or more. After that we threw each other into the pool, many of us got scratched and injured. The girls were on rampage aiming me :/ especially Zi Kuan and Thingling, asking me to push others and push me after I push the others. EVIL to the max.

Later on, we ate some fried chicken, mee and watermelon. It was good :D my mom took some pics of us and then we just went back home after changing our cloths. The party was super awesome, eventhough its tiring. But the damned fools of Matahari Management, charging Deric's mom rm300, rm200 is deposit. The club is FOR PUBLIC AND FREE. Go and makan rasuah more, karma will rewarded to you in full.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment