I-City on September 11th 2011

It goes like this,

We reached I-city at night for the 'Collection Of Reptiles' by True Discovery. Took alot of pictures, walked around the I-City and its filled with tree that is made by electronics. Pretty awesome and colourful (: In the Reptiles collection, I saw some pretty big snakes. DAMNNN its like 3-5meters long? Scary to be near at when the glass is so transparent and the snakes are moving. And saw some aggressive gecko running around and follows my head when I am trying my supernatural powers to communicate with it :D



We visited the SnowWalk/SnowTrack whatever it is. Seriously un-satisfied, just a few drops of wannabe snows and lots of small kids jumping around. But of course, its not the 'REAL' snow place, just a small preview or free entertainment I guess. But its rm25 with MyKad for the entry, ouch.

Had Alot of fun there though, its September 12th now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM <3 and Happy Mid-Autumn Festival !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment