Defeat hunger, Save People.

About a month ago, I was planning to group up money as a fund for Charity. It goes to WeFeedBack (Feel free to check the site out by using the google engine). Its an amazing site,, which supports the WFP(World Food Programme).

I have no idea why did I get inspired to do this, maybe its my kind-ness? Or I am inspired by God. But I do have the feeling that I should help people on earth eventhough they might not know me, and I might not know them. They are life ! Every 3second, a children dies because of starvation. Its really heartbreaking to know such thing
So far, I collected over MYR240+ or more (still raising as more people is interested donating) . Its amazing knowing that there are still people having the heart to donate eventhough some of them is not living in a very... rich environment. They use their own hard-saved money to donate. Touching seriously.

Those kind hearted people I know, they shall be remembered, and I know doing good deeds will have good outcomes. But what's more interesting is, some of my friends which live in a pretty corner house, always be able to spend money freely. DOESN'T WANT TO DONATE TO CHARITY. Whattt...?! And giving excuse that they have no money...? Oh well, can't force them to donate anyway. But yeah, still its not bad to be able to collect this amount of money as we are only a teenagers.

God bless those who donated, or wanted to donate. I'm not sure who is reading (or is there even a reader for such a boring blog) . But do consider donating to the poors... We know they need the money more than we do. Giving the need is necessary in life, have you ever felt the joy when you donated? I did, it was the first time I donated, USD4 (about RM17) . It was the first time I felt true satisfaction when I know I manage to save 16children. Very impressive indeed. That's about it, take care readers (:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment