Mid-Autumn Carnival

On September 17th 2011. I attended my school carnival which came up a theme of Mid-Autumn. So I woke up really early, Then went to SMC to eat and wait for my friends. So Man Kin came, took a picture of him using my new Xperia Mini pro wooho (: And then Jonah and Kai Yen came afterwards, took a picture of Kai Yen and failed to take Jonah's one -.- stubborn fella.

After that we went in the school, said hi to some of people I know. And then go to the court and wants to start playing basketball. But damnnnn, then the teacher announced all the people to sit down and listen to some really... boring presentation. Wasted about 30-45mins listening. Suddenly Selina came and sat beside of me forawhile, said Hi to me and squeeze my legs ._. nasty her -.- After she left, a group of 'not-so-good-looking' girls sat infront of me, keep on helping each other to look better. *cough cough* especially to the fat one.

Well after that we left half-way because we really wants to start playing basketball, damnnn I missed so many shots and miss pass too. Got really tired after playing for 30minutes, stamina went down rapidly since I did not really play basketball forawhile now. Did a few amazing lay up though mwahahaha.

After basketball we walked around see-ing what function is going on in the carnival, wow == not very impressive, doesn't impress me that's for sure. But many of my friends tried their best to make the haunted house(which I did not go in) so I don't really wanna criticize all their hard efforts.

Well after that we went to SMC again to yumcha. Drank 3 cups of teh o ice. Stomach ache -.- fugs ! But it was fun having out with those joker though :>

That's it, TAKE CARE READERS. TRY NOT TO FALL ASLEEP :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment