Sunway Oct 14th, 2011 and LIFE

This is gonna be VERY long. I hang out with my ex-gang to Sunway for a day. After the big conflicts around me, this is like this first time after the conflicts. Oh well, the event was so-so. To be exact, stress. We ate Kim Gary for lunch. I was the only troll face sitting in the middle of a few-joined tables. That's so FOREVER ALONE. Nafieq left for this cinema so I decided to sit in his place. But damn? That crazy girl beside of me trolled me and say why did you sit beside me. Tsk, disrespect to the max. After that we watched Johnny English. It was kinda hilarious when the main character got controlled by the drugs. Russell was an embarrassment, he shouted something ( I forgot what). The girl infront of us looked behind with a 'WTF IS GOING ON' face. But hell yeah, I trolled :D !

After the cinema, as usual, redbox. The previous few days, I was practicing on my vocal like MAD and singing like mad. End up on that day, my favorite song, the mic got snatched away from me
For dinner, we ate at redbox. Seriously, I was kind-hearted. YoongJin was hungry like pudge. So I ask the rest, whether wanna eat at redbox? Its really affordable since many of us is under budget. And then they keep on sing sing sing what 'wo shi yi ke, xiao xiao xiao xiao niaoooooo'. After hearing it and got ignored, I was so pissed I wanted to just fucking ignore them and leave with YJ to eat. But PFFT, again the kind hearted me. I went back, ask them again whether want to eat or not. Then only they plan, after that they keep ask me blah blah blah, I told them to handle themselves. LIKE A BOSS FOR THE WIN? Then, the menu for songs spoiled, I have to go and ask manager to repair twice. The rm10 coupon is not valid, I have to settle. Then extend the time, I have to ask. OMG STRESS? Well its okay anyway, since this is our last outing, at least I can do something within my powers. During the end, Nafieq, Russell, Jot and I decided to freeze all of a sudden in the entrance. Then took the pics, kinda success :D Then we headed back.

Like blah blah blah. 9 More days, and I'm not in Malaysia anymore. I'll have my own new friends, just like my friends will find and replacement for me. Awe-some, what a chain.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment