Stress

2 more days till my farewell party starts. 4more days and I'll be in HK. Well, because of this farewell, tons and tons of shit happens. I'm have ALOT of s. Stress, shocked, surprised and sad. Its really cool last year, I am still the very childish guy, enjoying my fairy tale period like primary. Having 'best' friends, always hang out and play, I always gets invited no matter where they go. That's like SUPER happy. But happy beginning always last really damn short. Finding out best friends aren't the real ones. Mixing with groups that dislikes me. That happen WAY too fast. I'm so depressed, I started reading books(awesome style) even during recess I sit alone and read books. I have to learn to be solitary. I matured up after so many things occur around me.

Well, to lose is to gain. I lost things I thought I would never lose, but I gain extremely alot of experience, knowledge and also gain wiser in picking friends. But hey, I realize, people I dislike/hate. Is actually extremely nice, they are rather funny sometimes :D Like Kai zheng, Lok and Wen Lin. They're really really simple, nice. But hell no, I ain't regret mixing with wrong people. They are the reason I wised up.

Now I gotta wait for the awesome organizers for my farewell to be a man and do the right things. I been helping them WAYYYY too much because I know they are freaking gonna fail this party. I start to wonder am I the organizer? Shouldn't I be invited instead -_- ! And also, Invited damnnnnn many of my friends. Just, WOW. My 'best' friends, AIN'T COMING. Hahahaha seriously, for the win. I have to wear a forever alone mask now. I am freaking disappointed, but thanks to that. I can confirm whether to keep and reunion with them when I comes back to MY again.

So yeah, that's about it, countdown yo.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment