HK is a new revolution in my life

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
These few days in HK is super amazing man. Ate lots of good stuffs in HK. The desserts are superb. Streets is swarmed with people. I bought my new Kobe zoom VI today. OMG <3 Played basketball right after I came home. Super rusty already. BUT HA I threw the ball all the way to another half court, ran like a mad person and then catch the ball and layup score. Tired to the max.

Tomorrow time to eat some dim sum and stuffs. Well, internet here is unstable, that sucks ._. but the dog here is EXTREMELY huge and cute too :D the weather here, is the BEST. Average 25-26'C . I can play basketball whenever I want to. Well, Didn't mix a single person due to I haven't start my school semester yet.

Oh well, I kinda miss playing with my friends in MY. I bet they always hang outs eh :/ I miss Gianne and her gang, Lynette and her gang, Kai yen and 'her' gang, especially Sherman's insecure forever alone face ;D ! Ok maybe I only miss gianne. HAHAHAHA jk. I bet she's reading this (Y) Imma sleep, peace out y'all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment