Updates ! 7more days

Well, just 1 more week. I'll be in HK. Like woo-hoo. I don't know how to describe my feelings, there is something here that worth for me to be stayed. But I want to get out of this shit hole hell country. Just want to get a new life over there.

Well, my farewell party is just around the corner. I am pretty excited and worried at the same time. Excited because my friends actually will blast one party for me. But they kinda fail at planning? So I actually HAVE to help around e_o. But its cool though, I don't really mind. Well, some of my friends couldn't attend. Damn that's sad. Some because of work. OMG, I hate that seriously. It also means that a stupid BEACH party is more important than me. That's very hurting e__o . But fine with me, fuck that and fuck them. I still have my awesome sampat friends. And I will get more in HK.

So yeah, skyping with ;/)Weng Liang, Michelle, Sze Mun, and Ee Wen today. Waste my time making the webcam -_-. But helllll, the nightvision of the webcam rocks. So yeah, HK here I come. This year is kinda awesome, lots of ups and downs. I learn how to differentiated my friends. And also know, which is worth to keep. Awe-some. PMR is over, I did quite good in Trials. A's is not easy to be achieve. But whatever, I tried at least. Its hard to study without the internet, activities book and also a stable place to stay. Ahhh what an obstacle indeed. That's about it.

So long readers !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment