Went to my uncle's house :D

Well, I woke up 10am today to get ready to go to my uncle's house. And yeah as you can see on my facebook(if you did) I am having a fever :( cause I'm just too tired yesterday and I actually slept around 2Am cause of Farah Adilah -.- so yeah, too tired=sick :( pfff. Rape the weather for making so many people fever!

During 11:30am I went out with my mom to go to my uncles house, and reach around 12:30am I think. So yeah, quite hard to find his house though. Once we reach his house my mom was surprised that the house is actually quite big :0. The dog, 'Miao Miao' is really really cute. Cause it looks so dumb xD a very lazy dog too.

This is Miao Miao xD

And then we ate lunch at my uncle house. Its quite delicious but I don't really have any appetite to it cause I'm feeling REALLY sick :( My uncle keep on talking about science and bible everytime my mom says something about 'god' or 'races'. And yeah, we just chit chat, makan and kept on laughing the whole time :) its pretty fun yeah (V). That's all for todayy xD

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment